This module enables an additional configuration option, allowing you to assign additional attributes to line items that are then visible for selection on the handheld. From the desktop, you can assign these additional properties to be compulsory for all transactions or only appear for invoiced items. You can also vary the display, print and type, and give each item property a title and description.
From the handheld, when that item is selected, an additional tab will appear when prompted to add quantity. This will split the order into the various item properties that you have assigned from the desktop.
The Item Properties Module enables you to:
- Create electronic product detail records that you need to capture and report on when the products are ordered
- Easily distinguish between products to assist packing staff in the warehouse
- Track perishable products by best-before-dates or production dates
- Record and track your product batch numbers and easily recall if required (helping you to maintain HACCP compliance)
- Record unique serial numbers with or without a bar code scanner for serial number tracking and product records
- Report on property items to address sales trends issues with confidence (e.g. know what products with a certain best-before-date have sold and when)